Can I get a WINZ certificate or referral for a scan?

For radiology scans, specialist referrals, WINZ or ACC certificates please see your own doctor, as they may need to examine you.



See an online doctor in minutes

Join the thousands of people who get expert medical advice, right here every day.

Book Now